- Location(s): • Kogi
- Specialization: • Finance / Accounting
- Industry: • Government • Banking / Financial Services
- Application Deadline: 02 August, 2016
- Job Type Fulltime
Kogi State Internal Revenue Service hereby invites applications from suitable qualified candidates who might be required to work in any part of the State for the position of:
Job Title: Head, Tax Operations
Working with the Service business groups and unit Head of Tax Operation shall:
- Takes charge of administration of the directorate
- Responsible for tax assessment and Remittance from all sources
- Advising management on tax policies
- Responsible for developing new operational tax policies for the Service
- Undertaking periodic inspection duties
- Serving inthe Technical Committee of KIRS
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Knowledge and Experience Required
- Must be a holder of Master Degree in relevant field.
- Must be a member of any of the following professional bodies ICAN,ACCA. ICPF, ICMA(UK), ICPA,ANAN
- Minimum of 20 years work experience directly in Tax Administration and at least 10 years of which has been of Supervlsory/Management level.
- Previous experience in consulting is desirable.
- Proven ability to implement/ execute tax policies of the Service
- Ability to articulate his/ her Initiative withoult breaching tax policies and Service rules end regulations.
- Proven experience in direct management and supervision of Tax Team
- Must be highly proficient in IT applications
- Must be able to balance operational and strategic roles to add value of the Service
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications including curriculum vitae and cover letter through the Apply button. The subject of your mail should be the position being applied for e.g. manager.
The cover letter should be addressed to:
Kogi Slate Internal Revenue Service,
Opposite Government House,
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companiesHere